Studio Guidelines to Help Prevent the Spread of Covid 19.
The Yoga Room will reopen for group classes from September 7th 2020. Our number one priority for reopening is the safety and well being of all students and teachers. Please read the following guidelines before attending any class or workshop at the Yoga Room.
- Class sizes will be reduced to ensure 2 meters social distancing between mats.
- There will be no shared mats, blocks, straps or blankets - please bring your own.
- Please leave your shoes in the designated shoe shelf out side the Yoga Room door.
- Please avail of hand sanitizer provided before entering the yoga room.
- Face masks should be worn while entering the room, masks can be removed once you have settled on your mat.
- Mats should be placed on the pre-marked mat spaces on the floor. These are placed at 2 meters distance from each other.
- If you feel unwell, are showing any symptoms of Covid 19 or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms please notify us and stay home.
- If you have been out of the country in the 14 days prior to class, please notify us and stay home.